- Cryptocurrency change, Zipmex said it has filed for bankruptcy protection in Singapore.
- On 22 July 2022, Zipmex’s solicitors in Singapore, Morgan Lewis Stamford LLC, filed 5 purposes below Part 64 of Singapore’s Insolvency, Restructuring, and Dissolution Act 2018 on behalf of a number of of the Zipmex Group’s entities.
- The change has sought world moratoriums to ban and restrain the graduation or continuation of proceedings towards the businesses for a interval of as much as six months.
- The businesses embrace Zipmex Asia Pte Ltd, Zipmex Pte Ltd, Zipmex Firm Restricted (included in Thailand), PT Zipmex Change Indonesia (included in Indonesia), and Zipmex Australia Pty Ltd (included in Australia).
- Zipmex expects the moratoriums to supply the area to discover choices to resolve the liquidity scenario and give you a restructuring plan to safe its operations.
- Zipmex is the newest amongst a bunch of worldwide crypto gamers to run into difficulties following a pointy selloff in markets, Reuters reported.
- Picture Through Firm
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.
Visit Benzinga’s Crypto Homepage – 1,000,000+ rely on Benzinga Crypto each month