Each week, Benzinga conducts a survey to gather sentiment on what merchants are most enthusiastic about, occupied with or occupied with as they handle and construct their private portfolios.
This week, we posed the next inquiries to over 1,000 Benzinga guests on cryptocurrency investing:
Do you suppose Bitcoin BTC/USD is heading above $30,000 by the tip of July?
- Sure, Bitcoin will attain $30,000 by the tip of July: 43.7%
- No, Bitcoin will attain $30,000 by the tip of July: 56.3%
Do you suppose Ethereum ETH/USD is heading above $2,000 by the tip of July?
- Sure, Ethereum will attain $2,000 by the tip of July: 41.2%
- No, Ethereum will not attain $2,000 by the tip of July: 58.8%
Do you suppose Dogecoin DOGE/USD is heading above $0.15 by the tip of July?
- Sure, Dogecoin will attain $0.15 by the tip of July: 35.3%
- No, Dogecoin will not attain $0.15 by the tip of July: 64.7%
Apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin is buying and selling decrease by 32% to $20,250 over the previous month.
Ethereum is buying and selling decrease by 37% to $1,140 over the previous month.
Dogecoin has fallen round 18% to $0.065 since early June. The crypto has continued its ongoing reputation following Tesla Inc TSLA CEO Elon Musk‘s endorsement of the meme coin as his favourite cryptocurrency… Read More
This survey was carried out by Benzinga in July 2022 and included the responses of a various inhabitants of adults 18 or older.
Opting into the survey was fully voluntary, with no incentives provided to potential respondents. The research displays outcomes from over 1,000 adults.